Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part1
1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
I drew the lesft side first...

 2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I can't swim and I can't dive either...

 3) What color is your razor?
Pastel pink, brand name Daisy...

 4) What is your blood-type?
I am Type B minus...

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Does this picture also include an open air bonfire? hehehe...

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
That i challenged everyone in a fist fight, which wasn't really true (this happened in a former workplace)...

7) How do you feel about carrots?
I like carrots in carrot juice, carrot cake and in salads...

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
There are six chairs in the dining room...

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
Posh spice...

10) Do you know what time it is?
It's 12.56pm, Philippine time...

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
Sorry, I don't know all the lyrics...

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Me? I will just wait for the elevator to work again...

13) What’s your favorite kind of gum?

The sugar-free type of gum ORBIT, one that doesn't stick to dentures. Made by Wrigleys...

14) All’s fair in love and war?
True, and sometimes it just doesn't make sense... 

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
Yes, I have a crush on Channing Tatum...

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
I only use words that I understand. I try to stay away from high-falutin' and artsy-fartsy words...

17) Do you like to sleep?
Very much...

18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?
I have no idea at all...

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
The song with lines that start with "I know..."? You bet! hehehe....

20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?

No. I want a car that I can drive defensively. Just a good XTrail would do...

SundayStealing

0 comments:

 
;