Friday, January 18, 2013

FRIDAY FILL-INS

ffiIt's come to my attention that the Friday Fill-Ins is apparently attracting spammers who are trying to lure participants to their blog. To counteract this, if your Friday Fill-In post isn't at the top of your blog on Friday, your link will be deleted. I will be checking this each Friday. Also, the link-up on Mr. Linky will close on Saturday from now on. Thanks for your understanding (this will stay at the top for awhile).

And...here we go!

1. I love the feeling of sunshine in the morning.

2. Seeing smiling people always brightens my day.

3. Meeting new online friends is what I will remember the most from 2012.

4. My favorite family recipe is frozen cake.

5. When I want to spoil myself I have a visit to my favorite beauty salon.

6. Prisonbreak is my favorite TV show.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chatting online, tomorrow my plans include cooking or baking and Sunday, I want to have lunch with my mom!

*****
Hello, bloggers!
This is my first entry for Friday Fill-ins!

I am looking forward to more Friday Fill-ins to come. I am replying to this post, together with my good friend ZJ. Since we often post entries to this blog www.distanciaamiga.blogspot.com, kindly stay tuned for more Friday Fill-ins courtesy of ZJ.

Have a happy Friday, everyone!

Sincerely,
Samantah

1 comments:

Apple said...

Love your answers! I need a trip to the beauty salon soon! :)

 
;