Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Stealing: 40 Of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part 2

Today we ripped off a blogger named Gina from the blog The Journey to Olivia. It is 40 questions, this is part two. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
21) Whats something youve always wanted?...I have always wanted to have more than enough money saved in the bank.

22) Do you have hairy legs?...No I don't have hairy legs.

23) What does Semper Fidelis stand for?...According to wikipedia, it means "Always faithful" or "Always Loyal".

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?...I have no particular choice since I really don't know how to swim.

25) Do you wear a lot of black?...Not really.
26) Describe your hair:...My hair is kinda wavy and I wear it below my ears.

27) Do you have Entomophobia? ...Or fear of insects. I am not afraid of insects.

28) Are you an adult?...Given my age of 39, yes, I am an adult.

29) Do you own or rent?...I live with my mom  at our own house.

30) Do you have a tan?...I haven't been to the beach lately so I don't have a tan.

31) Are you addicted to TV?...Sometimes, I like to space out infront of the television.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your In-laws?...I am not married yet so I don't spend time with any in-laws (yet).

33) Are you a sugar freak?...I have a sweet tooth but that doesn't make me a sugar freak. I love anything sweet though. Too much sugar can result to unwanted pounds (which I am trying to avoid now).

34) What happened to Larry King?...I think Larry King is still around, doing hosting jobs for private organizations.

35) What sign are you? ...Pisces.


36) What do you wish on your birthday?...I wish for world peace, good health, a happy lovelife and more birthdays to come.

37) Who did you copy this from? from the Sunday Stealing blog.
 

38) Do you eat breakfast?...Yes, I usually eat breakfast.


39) What would you name the royal baby?...Patricia (if it's a girl) and Patrick (if it's a boy).

40) Do you buy a newspaper?...Sometimes.

0 comments:

 
;