Friday, January 18, 2013

Still...LOSING IT!

Hello ZJ,

This is another shoutout from my place to yours, with the hopes that you are having a happy Friday night. 

We had a whole day meeting at the office earlier today. Details on Community-Based Rehabilitation (CBR) and planning were tackled - new information that I have no knowledge about, really. I was in-charge of taking down the minutes of the said meeting . According to our CBR head, I did a good job eventhough it was my first time to be involved in NGO work. Eventhough I was a silent participant in the said meeting, I'm hoping that I will be able to handle all the tasks they gave me.

So much for that. In today's entry for Losing It!, let me enumerate what I have eaten for the whole day. For breakfast, I had 2 slices of bread and a cup of instant coffee (again with creamy vanilla creamer). For midday snacks, it was a 1 Jollibee yumburger (plain, without cheese) and a glass of soft drinks, Sprite. For lunch, I had veggies and a cup of rice. Baduya (or fried ripe bananas in batter) and instant coffee (3-in-1 original mix) was my mid-afternoon merienda. And for dinner, I had 2 slices of bread and 2 pieces of 555 sardines (hot variant). I also munched on a pack of cheese balls tonight. Obviously, I have eaten more than my usual intake for today, lol.

Well, we have survived 5 days of Losing It! and I am proud to say that the journey to mindful eating is all set for us. All it really takes is the right mindset and the proper attitude. Plus taking the extra time to post entries on a regular basis which I hope to do. If not, there is always the option for updates, right? Like you, I am also looking forward to losing the excess pounds that have accumulated over time.

These will be for now. Have a nice weekday evening! Take care, always.

Sincerely,
Samantah

0 comments:

 
;