Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part One

new companion question markToday we ripped off a blogger named Gina from the blog The Journey to Olivia. It is 40 questions, so we will do it in two parts. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! 
Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part One
1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
Hmmm, this made me think. I draw the left side first. Does that say anything?

 2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I'll let you know once I learned how to dive.

 3) What color is your razor?
Pretty in pink! lol.

 4) What is your blood-type?
I think I have a Type A blood.  
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Who in their right minds would love to be tied? I certainly don't.

 6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
None that I know of...

7) How do you feel about carrots?
I love them. Yeah, what's up, doc?

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
We have two chairs and on top of the dining table are two jansport rolling backpacks that I scored at a thrift shop earlier today. Happy head here :D

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
No preference, sorry.

10) Do you know what time it is?
You mean now while I'm typing this? Absolutely. I'm looking at the clock on my PC. It reads 3:51PM (Phnom Penh time).

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
No, not at all. I'm kinda slow when it comes to lyrics. 
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Call the emergency number and someone through my mobile phone. Then scream like hell. Lol. 
13) What’s your favorite kind of gum?
Bubble gum, lol. Kidding. I like the peppermint gum. 
14) All’s fair in love and war?
Yes. They both bring out the best and worst of people. The means always justify the ends.  
15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
Yes, I had plenty when I was in highschool but not anymore.

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
You can never use a word correctly if you don't know its meaning. Makes sense?

17) Do you like to sleep?
Absolutely.
18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?
No, I don't.

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Bonnie Tyler? I'm not sure but this song is a staple in many amateur singing contests and gay beauty pageants in the Philippines.

20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
I just want a good and trusted four-wheel drive car. Great for going on long roadtrips.


SundayStealing

0 comments:

 
;