Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday 9: We Owned the Night

Hello there. This is our first time here at Saturday 9. We are actually two bloggers, namely Samantah and ZJ (and this is my post). We are posting and linking our posts separately so watch out for Samantah's later. So I guess I'll just jump right away into answering the meme :)



Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

 Saturday 9: We Owned the Night

 1) Can you recall a time when you danced and romanced like you "owned the night?"
Yes, I remember it clearly. I was at a friend's wedding and I was a little bit on the tipsy side having drank two glasses of wine, lol. 

 2) Samantha Winters admits she earned the name "Crazy Sam" during her party girl days in the 1980s. But now she's in bed by 11:00 PM. Do you have a regular bedtime?
No, bedtime sked changes depending on many factors like if I'm busy with work or watching a good movie. Could be earlier or later than 11pm really.

 3) Lady Antebellum is one of the most popular acts in country music. Do you often listen to country music?
Not really a fan of country music, but I had heard of their songs played over the radio and they're not bad either.

 4) Are you responding to this meme on a desktop or laptop or phone or tablet?
From my ever-dependable laptop.

 5) How often do you check your horoscope?
When I'm in the mood, yes, I check my horoscope. 

 6) Congratulations! You just won a trip to Switzerland! Is your passport up to date?
My passport is due to expire next year but if the trip to Switzerland is soon then it's still valid for travel :)

 7) Do you know how to snow ski?
Nope. It's one thing I want to learn if ever I set foot to wintry countries. 

 8) What's the first beverage you drink in the morning?
Usually it's coffee but we ran out of milk so I just had a swig of OJ before heading out to the grocery shop.

9) Are you a good speller?
You bet I am! Lol.

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Welcome to Saturday 9! Your bedtime schedule, or lack of one, sounds just like mine.

I am Harriet said...

I love that you shared this meme. Have a great rest of your day!

 
;