Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday 9



Saturday 9: We Owned the Night



 1) Can you recall a time when you danced and romanced like you "owned the night?"...Hmm, I think it was in 2009 when I had the best time at Villa Caceres where I (together with some co-workers) had a blast dancing and drinking til 2AM.

 2) Samantha Winters admits she earned the name "Crazy Sam" during her party girl days in the 1980s. But now she's in bed by 11:00 PM. Do you have a regular bedtime?...I don not have a regualr bedtime. I find it hard to sleep at night but I try to be in bed at 11.30PM.


 3) Lady Antebellum is one of the most popular acts in country music. Do you often listen to country music? ...I like to listen to all types of music, country music included.


 4) Are you responding to this meme on a desktop or laptop or phone or tablet?...From a laptop.

 5) How often do you check your horoscope?...I don't often check my horoscope now, not unless I need to.

 6) Congratulations! You just won a trip to Switzerland! Is your passport up to date?...My passport is already expired. I am going to have it renewed this year. I still need another valid ID to have my passport renewed though. I have saved enough money needed for its renewal.

 7) Do you know how to snow ski?...Unfortunately, not.

 8) What's the first beverage you drink in the morning?...The first beverage I usually drink in the morning is cold water. Followed by coffee (instant or brewed, it doesn't really matter).

9) Are you a good speller?...Sometimes! :)

*****
Hello friends, 
My name is Samantah and this is the meme I have posted together with ZJ. Both ZJ and I have come to the agreement that we will be posting regularly about memes in this blog. Hoping that you like the entries we have posted so far. Here's to more memes to come! Many thanks for dropping by!

1 comments:

ZJ said...

Sam, you forgot to submit your link to Saturday 9 main site. Here it is: www.samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com

Oh, coffee, what can we do without it? :D

 
;