Wednesday, January 23, 2013

LOSING IT!...on a midweek

Dear ZJ,

Hoping all is well with you out there.

Over here, I have a fever and a very bad headache. Because of this, I haven't gone to work for two days. As I was drinking iced tea, it suddenly dawned on me that I need to post another entry for LOSING IT!

So, here goes my five-day food diary dated January 19 to January 23, 2013. January 19: brunch was champorado and dinner was nilagang baboy and a cup of rice. January 20: brunch was an egg sandwich while dinner was chicken, rice and a ripe banana. January 21, breakfast was bread and a cup of coffee. Lunch was ginataang puso ng saging and a cup of rice. Dinner was bread, macaroni soup and fresh vegetable salad. By January 22, I had a brunch of champorado and dinner was sardines and rice. Today, January 23, breakfast was the usual bread and a cup of coffee. Lunch was ginisang ampalaya and rice. While dinner (which was served quite early than usual) was steamed siopao and milk. Since I haven't been feeling well for the past two days, I upped my usual water intake and added more fruits (mostly oranges and grapes) to my daily intake. I also sipped on iced tea for refreshment. Although I must confess that I have also increased my coffee intake to 3 mugs a day. I cannot live without the much-sought after coffee buzz.

I think I'm still in a paracetamol-induced state of mind while writing this. Kindly excuse incoherence, if there is any.

BTW, it was nice to read your post once again. Thanks and just keep your posts coming!

These will be for now.
Samantah

0 comments:

 
;