Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part Two

SundayStealing
 

Today we ripped off a blogger named Gina from the blog The Journey to Olivia. It is 40 questions, so we will do it in two parts. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part Two

21) What’s something you’ve always wanted?
 I'm a tech-nerd so I've always wanted to have tech-gadgets. I want to have a tab and new DSLR camera this year.

22) Do you have hairy legs?
No, I don't have.

23) What does “Semper Fidelis” stand for?
Isn't it the motto of the US Marines? Something about loyalty. 

24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
None of the above options. 

25) Do you wear a lot of black?
Sometimes.

 26) Describe your hair:
Black, a little on the wavy side, and shoulder length.

 27) Do you have Entomophobia?
No, I'm not scared of insects. I'm the exterminator lady!

28) Are you an adult? Yes, I guess I am, hahaha.

29) Do you own or rent?
Do I own or rent a what?

30) Do you have a tan?
I'm naturally tanned. 

31) Are you addicted to TV?
When I was a kid, yes. TV was my life.

32) Do you enjoy spending time with your In-laws?
I have yet to meet my in-laws.

33) Are you a sugar freak?
I love sweets but not too much that I'd end up a sugar-freak.

34) What happened to Larry King?
He disappeared?

35) What sign are you?
I have this invisible DON'T WASTE MY TIME sign in my forehead. Can't you see it?

36) What do you wish on your birthday?
That my birthday wishes come true :)

37) Who did you copy this from?
Sunday Stealing site.

 38) Do you eat breakfast?
Sometimes.

39) What would you name the royal baby?
No idea.

40) Do you buy a newspaper?
Why buy when you can access news online?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear! You have some cool answers here :)

Distancia amiga!

Maayong adlaw x

Scudds

 
;