Friday, April 29, 2011

It’s my first time…

Dear ZJ,

Thank you very much for giving me the chance to "learn" what it feels like to be a newbie in blogsphere again…here, I am looking at you thru webcam and you teaching me patiently as we go along the web…with the various intricacies of technical know-how, I am so satisfied with how you made me wander and walk into the amazing world of weblog…and learn so much in the process. You are always there to teach me new things and you always brought such inspiration in my otherwise drab and lonely existence. The fact that you've always believed that I can do much with every little thing that I already know, makes me want to learn more.

I often say that "when writer meets writer, thank you is often uttered in silence…" but not this time, for so long I've always wanted to, again, voice out my appreciation for you, my dear bff! The times when I am feeling lost and locked in too deep within myself, you are there to provide comfort, love and understanding. The manner that you've touched my heart and my whole being is always an experience I remember even after the chatbox have closed.

And thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Ciao, bella.

Sam ini


 


 


 

1 comments:

ZJ said...

This post made my heart flutter :D No one has ever written something like this about me. I'm so touched. Thank you, thank you, thank you... and you are always welcome, Sam!

 
;