Monday, May 2, 2011

Hi, bff!

Dear zj,

Good morning! How are you this beautiful day? Hope that your weekend went well.

Yesterday, after Mass, Mom and I went window shopping at SM Naga City, where a 3-day weekend sale was ongoing. But then, I don't have much money to really spend on shopping so I just feasted my eyes on what was being sold there. As far as the eyes can see, there were bargains everywhere – from shoes, to bags, to cosmetics – you name it, they've got it. We looked at some bags, but she decided to have a haircut instead. After that, we had our dinner at Greenwich. We had chicken, spaghetti, rice and Cokes. It was a simple, but quite filling, meal. After buying some bread, we went home.

I'm beginning to appreciate the really simple things in life – like how we have a home, water and a bed to sleep on at night – and that there's Mom to be with to talk to and to share with. Altho, it won't be bad to have some extra cash to spare, especially if there's a mall-wide weekend sale. But at the end of the day, what matters most – in my opinion – is to have all the love we can give, without counting the costs.

Catch you again soon,
Sam


 


 

0 comments:

 
;