Thursday, May 26, 2011

Respite

Hi there ZJ,

Thanks very much for the post, the pic of Rafa Nadal and the links. For sure, I will watch a game later tonight, then we could exchange our views and opinions regarding it. Somehow, my lack of knowledge in tennis will be filled up with more information regarding the said game, hehe. Come to think of it, I was a sportswriter in high school (long time ago) and have covered sporting matches like basketball, volleyball, tennis, among other sports. I have also won in various sports writing events way back when. Somehow, I have forgotten the joys of sports as I've become older. Good thing, you're there to rekindle my knack for sports and love of the game. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. It seems that each time we update each other with what's happening and what has taken place in our lives, you never fail to amaze me with your spontaneity and love for anything that strikes you as real and honest. Just like who you really are – real and honest. Thankfully enough, despite the distance and time differences that we have, we still manage to take the time to reach out and write about the things that matter to us most – be it family, relationships, money matters or lack of, continued friendship ties, health issues, and any other topic – mundane or otherwise, just to fill the gaps between us.

By the way, mom says hi to you too. She's quite busy cleaning up, categorizing old clothes, stocking up books and loads of paper files. She's creating a sense of normalcy amidst the clutter. Her clutter, she says.

Hopefully, I may be able to post some pics, too. As soon as I get my digicam back to its normal settings, sooner or later.

Thanks again for your post. Always know that I so look forward to reading your post, each time. Whenever I get to read it, I can't help but smile and cheer up. I am looking forward to reading more. It's just like we've been creating a bridge to narrow the miles between us, for years now. Thank you for that and for the friendship, too.

Take care, always,

Sam ini

0 comments:

 
;