Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This is what I’m watching tonight

Hi Sam,

Yes, this is it, lookie-lookie here:

 

I wish you could watch it, too. Here’s a link where I watch tennis matches live. Click it to see. Wish you could watch just one game and tell me what you think. Better yet, we can watch it together and chat at the same time. If you are interested to know more, here’s the link to the Roland Garros tournament site. That’s where the photo above is from.

 

Rafa won the first, 6-4, and right now, it’s the mid of second set with Rafa leading 3-1. Looking good, I should say, and barring no major, major tricks up on Isner’s sleeve, Rafa will win this match and go on to the second round.

 

Oh, wait… the kettle is whistling now. I’m making tea for Rob and I. You know how the British are and their love affair with tea.

 

Till next.

 

ZJ

 

P.S. I miss the fiestas in the Philippines! Thank you for writing the post about the fiesta in Cabusao. I was drooling imagining the food! Yum! I hope next time you can include photos. Please say hi to Mom. Take care, you two.

0 comments:

 
;