Saturday, May 7, 2011

Weekend

Hi ZJ,

How are you doing today? Hope that your weekend is going well.

Naga City and the rest of the Bicol Region's under signal number 1 (Typhoon Bebeng). There is intermittent rainfall and some gustiness all over our area. Some low-lying municipalities may have been advised to be ready for evacuation and to take extra precautions against possible landslides.

For now, the rains have stopped, thanks Heaven.

I've been catching up on family and friends lately. Isn't it amazing to see long-lost family members, old familiar faces in real time or via the internet? That's what I've been preoccupied with lately. I had to stifle a laugh each time I see my face posted on facebook. Times have changed and so have I. From being a gangly teenager I have been honed by time to look differently. It's like the tagline in that commercial "The baby is now a lady," hehe.

Well, these will be for now. Catch you again soon. Take care, always.

Best regards, Sam ini

0 comments:

 
;