Sunday, May 15, 2011

Relaxed holiday weekend

Dear Sam,

How have you been?
It’s a loooong weekend this week because we are celebrating the King’s birthday. It started last Friday, 13th May, and the celebration lasts till today, Sunday. However, since two days of the holiday fell on a weekend, it automatically makes Monday and Tuesday a holiday, too. Woo-hooo for some, but for R, it’s back to work tomorrow.


The weather is pretty much the same, hot, but it also got windy this week. Lots of leaves have fallen off the ground, and I feel like I’m somewhere in Europe as I walk on the felled leaves. Feeling lang ha! LOL.


Today we went to a kid’s birthday party. My friend’s daughter turned two and it was a princess-themed party. See the invite? I didn’t get to see what’s inside because it was sent attached to a message via Facebook. LOL. Of course, the oldies outnumbered the kids and it’s the adults who enjoyed more than the young ones. It was also the first time in weeks that R and I hang out with friends, had some beer and wine and just enjoyed the afternoon with friends. Food was great, too. It was nice to be out of the house again after weeks of staying in in the past weekends. We went home at 7pm.

 

I’m writing this while waiting for the tennis match to begin – the finals match between my boy, Rafael Nadal, and Novak Djokovic at the ATP Tour in Rome. The match was supposed to begin an hour ago but there was a rain delay earlier that also delayed the women’s finals match. All the more my anticipation tripled… I hate it when delays happen because I tend to fall asleep and miss the game! Anyways, I just hope my boy wins tonight, or else… hihihi.. Are you familiar with Rafael  Nadal? He is a pro-tennis player from Spain, a leftie and a hottie! He is the new body, errr, model for Armani underwear and jeans. My gosh, he is sizzling hot in the posters! You should go and google for Rafa posters for Armani and you’ll see what I mean :D

 

This is all for now, I’m getting sleepy already and the women’s match is still a long way from being over…I’m not sure if I can stay awake any longer as my eyes are already drooping…

Till next post… I wish the coming week is fantastic for both of us.

 

Cheers,

Z

0 comments:

 
;