Monday, May 16, 2011

Another day…

Hi zarah,

Thank you very much for the post.

So how did the match go? Did your boy Rafael Nadal won the game? I am sorry, I don't really know much about him. Except for the fact that his really your one and only fave tennis player. Pardon my ignorance, but I share your enthusiasm. Over here, everything is relatively stable. It gets hot, then, it rains. I've been trying to adjust to the weather but then, I only get to fall asleep. And you know how much I love to take naps all throughout the day. I miss working though, and I am trying to find lucrative ways to spend my time. Hopefully, I will be able to get a job sooner or later. I've tried applying to different workplaces here in Naga City, so far, no luck yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I may soon land a job one of these days.

Sometimes, boredom creeps into my system. All I do is plug the laptop into the internet and while the time away, writing makes me sane. Hopefully, it will help me earn more too, like you. And as much as possible, I do post an entry to this blog so that I we can catch up with what's happening from both our ends. I miss talking to you online, too. I haven't had the chance to really chat with you after our marathon Royal wedding talks, hehe. We (Mom & I) were finally able to catch the Balcony Kiss via youtube.

These will be for now.

Catch you again soon.

Sam ini


 


 

0 comments:

 
;