Monday, October 22, 2007

Too quiet

Dear Sam,
How have you been?
I know it's been quite here for a long while. I had to focus on work stuff in the last days. You know, to cover for the previous days when I was feeling lazy. I suppose it is good to busy from time to time, do you think so too?

Anyways, life here is so-so. Nothing out of the usual routine. I am scheduled to go on a field work again this week, from Wednesday till Friday. It's the time of the year again when all the project staff meet and discuss the issues pertaining to the project. It is also a good excuse to meet the project staff of both pilot sites and talk about things outside work. This time, the Kep Pilot Team will be hosting us and we are all going to see the beach! Sounds good, I say. We've (I, particularly) been bored to death by paperwork, sitting in front of the computer each day and the beach would be a welcome treat! But of course, before we could enjoy the beach, we will still do some work stuffs!

How about your work? The last time I spoke to you, you were rushing some paper works. I hope you were able to beat the deadline. But then, knowing you, you don't worry much about deadlines because you always finish your tasks way ahead of deadlines. It's one of the things I admire about you. You don't dilly-dally like me. When it comes to work, it's work. No more ifs and buts. As simple as that. I am trying too, but, I guess I get lured easily. Hahaha.

Rob's on the mend now, thanks to his presence of mind and to our first aid kit at home. It really pays to be prepared, I say. In a few week's time, the wounds will disappear but scabs will take its place. But as they say, all's well that ends well.

I hope you are doing fine. I am also giving you this... tadaaaa! Nice Blogger award. I received this from Zam of the Verb, and as is the tradition, I am passing the torch to you. I hope you can put it up in your other blog.

We'll catch up again through YM, I hope. Take care, and hope to hear from you.


Cheers,
ZJ

P.S. I took the liberty of adding adverts on the side column. Who knows, we might earn enough moolah for a shopping spree when I visit you! I hope you don't mind.

0 comments:

 
;