Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nice Talkin'...Soon

Hi Zarah,

Oh yes, I remember all our adventures! But there's one vivid memory in my head that makes me smile each time. That afternoon when we went to a nearby beach! What a treat! The sun beating down on our heads and feet, good company, walang baon (hehe), a rented floating cabana and freedom from office pressure. See, I'm smiling now!
Fun times, really. All worth going back to, even just inside my head. And I'm looking forward to creating more happy memories with you soon. Kodak moments. If the December plans don't push through, I'll do my best to spend next year's Holy week with you. I can't wait to taste the exotic flavors of Cambodia, see the amazing sights, experience the rich culture and see you again.
Since I'm still smiling, what if I take my special guy to travel with me? I've told him about the trip. As a dare, I even invited him. What he did was to ask me: "Are you coming back? Or are you staying there for good?". I'm not sure if he wants to join me or not. That is his decision to make. The least I did was to invite him.
Regarding shopping online, I think it's one of the Web's finer points. I haven't tried it, simply because I don't have a credit card. I don't have anything against plastic's purchasing power or those who have credit cards. It's always be my choice to pay in cash. Baduy ba? hehe.
Until next post. Take care, always.
Sam

0 comments:

 
;