Monday, October 1, 2007

Me, myself and coffee



Hi, Sam... nagkape ka na?

For as long as I can remember, Sam is such a coffee-buff.

Moi? I have this long standing love-hate relationship with coffee. Years ago when I was working in a tv company, coffee was a main staple... it was the air we breathe at that time. It's our source of energy, providing us the much needed nutrients or whenever we couldn't go out yet for a meal and the much need jolt whenever we are on the verge of falling asleep right in the middle of something urgent. Over cups and cups of steaming coffee, we made it through the many sleepless nights, beating deadlines for our news and features. But that was long time ago, when I was much younger, and my caffeine tolerance was still high.

Nowadays, I could not even finish a cup without experiencing anxiety attacks. Yes, it's that bad. However, I only assume that taking coffee results to my anxiety attacks. One day I went to see a doctor to get a medical explanation on this "assumption" brewing in my head. The doctor neither confirmed nor denied my assumption. Over-thinker daa ako. Basta ngaya, inuman ko lang daw dakul na water everyday and I'll be okay.


And since I am blabbering about coffee, read this:

You Are a Peppermint Cappuccino

You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please.

What Kind Of Coffee Are You? Take This Quiz :-)

:D Hahaha. So true.
How about you, Sam?
Tara na, mangape na kita.

0 comments:

 
;