Friday, November 2, 2007

Stuffs we do when no one is looking :)

Yo, Sam.

Don't fret, there is no lewd content in this post. Akala mo kung ano na, ano?

Looking at your cookies made my mouth water! Now, I am so craving for it. I am imagining freshly-baked cookies dunked in hot-chocolate... hayyy, siram na! Thanks for the recipe and I am so excited to make some this Saturday. R promised me that we will go to Pencil Supermarket this Saturday to get some decent baking utensils to support my new-found hobby. Actually, it's our new-found hobby.

Where in the world can you find a supermarket named Pencil? Hah, only in Cambodia!


These past two months, there were lots of red-letter days in the Cambodian calendar. Some times, we drove to the countryside... to Kep, actually. Kep is like our second home - away from home - and the town never failed us. The mountains (although in Philippine standards they are just mere hills), the rice fields, and the sea all remind me of Roxas City, my hometown.

Anyways, I digress.

On most times, we just stay at home and do stuffs. You know... like cleaning the house. Doing the laundry. Tidying up the rooms. Cooking up a storm in the kitchen. That's right! R and I found a great way of spending holidays - and that is whipping out some goodies to fill our forever-hungry stomachs. No wonder we are gaining weight at an exponential rate!

Sige, uya ang ebidensiya:



Now our blog is beginning to look like a food blog and we are already showing signs of domesticity, but I do not mind it a bit. It clearly shows that we both can handle the pressure at work and at the same time tackle the rigors of our domestic affairs. When I have more time this weekend, I will jot down the recipes for the pizza a la R (I just made it up!) and the chicken burritos so that you may, one day, have a go at it. Have a great weekend.



ZJ

0 comments:

 
;