Friday, April 29, 2011

Guiding Sam on her first time…

Today has to be one of my best afternoons yet! Never mind the heat, never mind the painstakingly slow Internet connection and the power cut that set us back for more than an hour... in the end, we were successful in what we aimed to do today! Right, Sam? Okay, before some dirty-minded readers think about something else, I just finished an online tutorial with Sam. On blogging via Windows. Too bad Windows Live Writer didn’t work, but then, there’s Microsoft Word to the rescue!

Now blogging is a lot easier, thanks to this feature from Windows. Sam can now publish her posts automatically to her blog without logging in to Blogger. We both don’t have any more excuses about not blogging. We just revived this blog exactly a year after our last post, now, how’s that?

clip_image002Writing a post is as easy as writing a word document from MS Word. You have the flexibility to change your fonts, its size and colour, and play around with so many other elements, especially the pictures. Sounds cool, right? No, it’s awesome! hihihi. I’m glad Sam and I were able to do this together, you know, me walking her though this technical stuffs. I’m glad the Internet connection over here didn’t act up after the power cut, otherwise, I would be embarrassed and we both get frustrated!

 

It is only available in Word 2007, folks, so you better upgrade your Microsoft Office version, as in now na. I love how blogging is keeping me and my bff in close contact, no matter if we are miles apart and regardless of our time zones.

0 comments:

 
;