Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Monday Mission

Hi ZJ,

It's been a long time since we've posted anything new here. Chalk it up to our loaded schedule (hahaha, don't we always?). So, let me just greet you belated Happy Easter. I don't know why, but this day is always a reason for me to look forward to - maybe great things? Hope springs eternal, even in my very jaded mind. You see, the past 40 days and 40 nights of Lent were well worth the small personal sacrifices each of us have chosen to go through. More prayers and silence. Even giving up the much-favored meat dishes every Friday of Lent. Spiritual cleansing in all aspects.

But I don't want to sound too preachy here. Blogging helps. Venting is awesome. Altho I am not throwing arrows to anyone for that matter. Just. Harmless. Venting. Allow me to go on my aimless chitchat. I was able to watch "Step Up 2 The Streets" and "Horton" (grabe ang mahal na pala ng sine ngayon? P110 ordinary / P140 balcony per show). I think I'll just stick to renting vcds and dvds.

These will be for now. I am still clueless.
Sam

0 comments:

 
;