Monday, January 5, 2009

Look what I got for Christmas!

Dear Sam,

Happy New Year!

It's been a while since I last posted here. I'm pretty sure blogger-friends who have visited the blog thought that this is already dead. Well, we can't blame them, can we? Blogging had to take a back-seat while we both went on with real life. Anyways, I just want to show off here the stuffs I recently received, thanks to you.

goodies from samSam, my soul-sister, best friend, number one cheerleaderasin pareho kaming Oragon *lol*. Dakul na salamat. Uya, helinga na iyan. Iyan na lang ang natada sa pig-padara mong Swiss Miss ta iyo yan an pig-enot kong inumon kada aldaw :)

Christmas may not be celebrated here in Cambodia but family and friends like you never fail to remind us and share with us the holiday spirit. Thank you very much.


Love,

Zarah

0 comments:

 
;