Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Just dropping by...to say Hello!

Dear ZJ,

How are you doing today? I hope that you are just fine.

Over here in Naga City, all's fine. We were spared from the effects of super typhoon Yolanda. That much is worth to be thankful for. It's been a long time since I last posted on this blog. Today, I have decided to post again. It's better to be late than later.

I am back in the workforce. Back to Help Learning Center as office staff. I was re-hired by the owner of the said non-government organization. Might as well. For the past months I have been applying to various jobs online and have not met any success. It's a good thing that I am back at work again. At least I am able to go out of the house, serve other people and earn for my keep, too.

So, how are you? Still busy as a bee? How is domestic life - is it as blissful like always?

These will be for now. I am in the middle of filing records again. Just wrote this post during a lull in an otherwise busy day.

Have a great day out there.
Take care, always.

Sam ini

0 comments:

 
;